Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

No Man's Land

Here I am in the flux and flow


My heart wishes to bloom and grow

Yet my mind’s persistence says…let go

For nothing here can the wind blow …

And pain is not the only truth I have known



So I question everything inside… Whispered…I choose not to hide

All the depths to take a dive... Shouted…Let loose and let me thrive!

For the unknown makes me alive…. In Childlike fascination...Yet how am I to survive



So awake in No Man’s Land…

My tongue… cannot taste

My limbs do not quake

My eyes no longer see

I am bound …yet free



Molten senses in periphery

I feel just beyond the breath

Caress of shadows dart about my breast

Bare boned I shutter in the welted vesture

All that is…removed…there is nothing left

Last threads are pure…I resist no measure



The limbo quickens like sand in my mind

Transition to the downward spiral lures me

Trepidation to shut down all that I am within…

But wait…this is when it starts to get interesting…

Floating on the surface of the Void …

Resistance to the Soul afire…purgatory to let me burn yet not heal

Until I find my voice…only then can I feel



In my rational mind… towering walls hold me in

Not a door or window to view the sun setting

Add another brick…or new mortar to set in…

This structure I call skin…

Where do I begin…where do I end

Building up…Tearing down…

Reinforcements from what I have found



Denying the connection to my soul

The fortress…this keep… with a forgotten key

Dark discord forces me to bolt upright…

So this is all that I have know…Yet…to accept the darkness I did hide



This temple….This of a fountainous flesh

briars upon the mountains in a serrated test

Like Sleeping Beauty awaiting the first kiss

Yet that fairy tale is not on my list



Should I take the scenic route

Let rage pour out the colors of my ways

Oh…This is where I just begin… unfold in emotional array



Toe to toe I cannot touch

The drawn and quartered sense has left me open

The resistance to feel… to express through tactile sense

The vellum wall of silence I has been dampened …to now I am residing

In this barrier called my skin…seeks to move beyond the within



The feeling comes first…the effects sublime

Daunting light in a dewy glow… Then wavering ….

Shadows dash upon the rocks of my discord

Raw energy…pushes me through like a birth



Twisted comfort of familiar pain

The pillars of my disdain

Like Cerebral Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment