Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Fate's Test

Klothos whim with her shear so dim waving her delicate blade as the sun fades…she ask of me a question in my life’s quest…”Doth thou have regrets"
Must all time pass me by without love and meaning in my life?...With eyes shut my body cast adrift in the sea of uncertainty, only to divine a hope for strength within me~

Pivoting pulse spins me through time…My subtle frame now reclined…So the Norn’s do swing with twine in hand and pendulum to my chest …And all the while I smile but do not jest... for love is sacred and of truth is blessed~

I look not away from the rhythm and hum of the motion and swing of a Damocles like tongue…Nor do I shut my eyes for the shout of passion and glow of life still penetrates beyond my orbs…so I bow and reflect to remove any distain…embracing all that is of subtle refrain to know that deep within me something feels… so I remain~

Cool and motionless fears do rise… for there have been tides I did know and quell…Toast and cheer filled the vessel of an endless well…Yet in the bittersweet quass I did drink to the drops of ever last as long as there is truth here in this glass~

So forged now through understanding and tempered by passions’ fire I am alive...I am aware……YET…In my start I sought to dwell in the warmth of an unconditional heart…Not of my own beating mind you but against the crest of life’s turbid storm…So to remain or be forlorn~

Cast adrift in the sea of emotions and sonar’s songs…I reach out to embrace a beacon of hope bobbing and dashing against the void…Yet in my hands…held fast in my grasp are rocks and stones I fear to let go for they are all that I have ever known~

My body so frail did grope the diving tower that did not float….The endless shadows consume my voice…Slashing waves reduce my flesh…Am I so small against such test?...Do I lay anchor…is there a bottom…Do I rest~

Off in the sea of flux and uncertainty is there a rope for me?...Will I ever be free?~

Why must I seek to find comforts outside myself lest in time to forget myself…So… I let go of the stones held fast from the past…I rise above and am free at last

No comments:

Post a Comment